To manage the webroot safe subscription, user need to visit webroot account via webroot.com/safe. When the users enter the product key, then they can promptly install security on the device they are working on. Users can also send a link via email if they want to install the product on another device. In webroot secureanywhere security software, users can even manage anti-theft.
Where to find the Webroot Safe Product Key?
The 20 digit key code that usually looks like XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX can be easily located in two ways. The users, who have purchased their Webroot subscription from online platforms such as webroot.com/safe or Amazon, can find it in the mailbox of their registered email ID. If you have purchased a subscription package from the retailer, then you may locate the key in the product packaging. If it is not there, then you have to look at the backside of the retail card and reveal the code by scratching the silver coating.
Download & Install Webroot Antivirus || webroot.com/safe
- Open your browser and go to webroot.com/safe.
- Now the wsainstall.exe file will auto download to your computer.
- Go to wsainstall.exe file and double click on the file.
- This will start installing your file.
- When asked enter your 20-digit Key code.
- Now follow the prompted instructions.
How to Activate Webroot with Keycode
To Activate Webroot Safe Software, follow the instructions given below:
- Go to webroot.com/safe website and click on online activation of webroot subscription.
- Enter 20 character Key code to activate webroot.
- Click on Activate button for webroot subscription activation and follow instruction to complete the activation process.
- Webroot will be activated successfully.
- Allow Webroot to scan your device.
Issues you May Face with Webroot Keycode
If you face any kind of problem or need assistance from webroot technicians, then you can contact to the webroot technical support anytime, anywhere. Highly skilled technicians are always available to help you and fix all issues like:
- Webroot Security Update
- Webroot Antivirus Activation
- Webroot Antivirus Reactivation
- Diagnose Security settings for complete protection
- Fix Webroot firewall and network conflicting problems
- Repair Webroot Antivirus